June 29th, 2022
Hello MMXers! We’re excited to share these changes in your MMX software. Much love!
- Your development team
New Features & Improvements
Custom Report Special Request
By popular demand, we have included the "Special Request" field from the reservation details to both the Reservation and Room Reservation custom report builder.
Custom Report Filters
We have updated the Res. Status filter in the custom report builder to now filter by reservation status: New, Accepted, Cancelled, etc... This is now available in both Reservation and Room Reservation custom report builder.
Schedule Disable Date
Have you ever wanted to automatically disable an event? Now you can!
This feature allows you to preset a disable date for an event.
Here is how it works:
- The schedule disable date feature is available for events that are in Live status
- Upon the disable date of an event, we will automatically update the status from Live to Disabled
- An alert email will be sent to the site owner when an event has been automatically disabled
- The disable date is not a mandatory field
- A scheduled disable date cannot be a date prior to Today's date
- A scheduled disable date must occur after the event's end check-out date
Custom Reports "Created At" and "Updated At" columns
We noticed in the custom report builder, that the column display for the fields "Created At" and "Updated At" were not working as expected. We have since updated this feature to correctly include both the time and date for both of these columns in the generated report.
Reservation Table display
We noticed in the reservation table if a Event Name was over 30 characters a display error occurred. We have adjusted the Event Name column to allow for any length. We went a step further to ensure that all columns can have dynamic text lengths.